Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Centers + FREEBIE!

Wow, I've been a terrible blogger this past month! Lately, I've been trying to get out more and not spend ALL my time working... and now I've ended up completely neglecting my blog! Even still, I definitely haven't abandoned the blogging world altogether. I'm always snooping around on somebody's blog for awesome new ideas. And I promise I'll try to be a better blogger! My goal is to blog at least once a week, but we'll see how it goes!

Anyhow, I just uploaded my February Math & Literacy Centers! (If you have my free set that I had made last year, this one is similar but wayyyyy better with new graphics and tons more activities)! See the images below for some of what's included. 



And here's your Count the Room freebie! Click the image to download.

I'll be back by the end of the week with some updates and photos from the classroom! Stay tuned :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie! Love your new Valentine's unit, can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! The activity fits perfectly with the math standard we are working on now!
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! So happy to see you on my feed :) Love your unit from last year! This one is going in my cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic pack! Thank you for all of your hard work! It definitely go my kinders through the month of February with all of their love and excitement! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Good Work Done By You...However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.
    HQLicense
    cracksoftwarefreedownload.com
    Anni Crack
    Ashampoo Backup Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on staying aware of up the sublime work. I just extra up your RSS channel to my MSN Information Peruser. Winter Sale Jackets

    ReplyDelete