Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Centers Pack + FREEBIE!

I'm really starting to get into the Christmas spirit! The Christmas tree is up, cookies are baking in the oven...I love the smells of Christmas! And after a few delays, I've finally got my Christmas centers up! I was feeling so sick last weekend that I couldn't do anything. I literally spent the whole weekend sleeping! So I got most of the pack done during the week, and it was all ready to go up on Friday...when suddenly half of the word documents somehow got corrupted! And none of it was backed up yet! I was soooooo upset! Anyway, I spent this whole weekend re-doing the entire pack and now it's even better than before! Check out the pics below to see some of what's included. Click on the first image to go to my store. Then click PREVIEW to download your Write the Room FREEBIE!!!! Merry Christmas!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I love your Christmas unit. I had one problem when I downloaded it though. On the write the room pgs the corresponding pictures were missing. I would appreciate your help with this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! Thank you! I just LOVE your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, the length of you incorporate this complete articulation with it: "The Investment Property Insider" is distributed by Craig S. Higdon, a veteran business contract investor. Cash Advance San-diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you pick who to get the credit from, you ought to know about every one of the upsides and downsides of every sort of financing. This insightful decision will be best for both your FICO assessment and your wallet. cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. By and large, the more hazard you have as a driver according to these components, the all the more high your protection rates will be. In this, you can settle on a base scope sum according to the state law or else you can choose from an extensive rundown of various sorts of accident coverage scope.cash advance costa-mesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
    Potty Racers 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
    gun mayhem 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Click the link below to check the same kind of our post.

    Preschool in Thumukunta
    Preschool in Gachibowli
    Preschool in Vapi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your explanation is organized very easy to understand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this. You really amazed me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The site style is perfect, the articles is actually nice :D Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete